Stewardship Membership Benefits
- The satisfaction that your membership dues help preserve and enhance the natural resources locally for your use and for future generations.
- That dedicated OCNRCD staff are looking out for your natural resource concerns.
- Members receive first announcement of the opening of the WNRCD Annual Fundraisers.
- Subscription to the OCNRCD quarterly e-news “Conservation Connections”, filled with educational information, up-dates on issues, easy to accomplish solutions and activities.
- Personal invitations to workshops and events.
- And personalized resources in areas that are of interest to you.
Your membership dues stay local and are used for on-the-ground conservation efforts….
~ To provide assistance, information and valuable data to the residents, businesses, and towns of the District, helping them to implement Natural Resource friendly projects on their own properties.
~ To provide educational resources to both schools and residents/visitors on Natural Resource concerns, conducting in-school programming, and outreach events.
~ To develop and implement on-the-ground projects that protect our Natural Resources including; riparian and shoreline buffers, stormwater mitigation projects, fish habitat restoration, culvert replacements, and so much more.
~ To conduct scientific studies to identify impairments to our Natural Resources then determine solutions.
OCNRCD Stewardship Membership Levels:
- $35 Individual- Stewardship Member
- $100 Donor- Stewardship Donor and Member
- $250 Sponsor- Stewardship Sponsor and Member
- $500 Patron (Listed on OCNRCD website as a OCNRCD Patron/Member)
- $500 Business Membership- (Listed on the OCNRCD website as a partner business and mentioned on social media.)
- $1000 Steward (Listed on OCNRCD website as a Conservation Steward/Member)
To become a member, please fill out the online form below to pay with PayPal or download the membership form here and mail your payment.
Thank you for your support!